Join the Neopoet online poetry workshop and community to improve as a writer, meet fellow poets, and showcase your work. Sign up, submit your poetry, and get started.

UNABLE TO UPLOAD ANY NEW WORK

Forums: 

and my latest write of +- 3 weeks ago has vanished!
HELP!
bonitaj

That's pretty serious! Who does one contact to resolve the problem on the site? I can't imagine that it's the password since no one else would know... Or more to the point, 'care'....
Egaristo
Boni

Bonitaj

author comment

I also lost almost ALL my data this past week. I fumbled around and discovered that I could "reset" to a slightly earlier date. With trembling index finger(for I know near nothing about computers) I followed instructions and viola! it worked! all stuff regained. Check your server's "help" section............stan

But here's the thing.... It is right here on Neo. That I'm having difficulty - so it pertains to This Site Only!
Thanks for the input though....
Boni

Bonitaj

author comment

No work has been lost.

There is no way (as Scribbler mentioned) to "reset" to an earlier date.

What would be helpful is some details that will let me track down this issue (which is easiest to do by filling in a bug report -- http://new.neopoet.com/contact)

I spent a lot of time in an inefficient way tracking down answers on posts like this. I would appreciate your help directing people to the bug report form.

I hope you realize that your comment is entirely unhelpful

Thank you for all your efforts in this regard. I have just put up an attempted posting of two words
And IT IS WORKING!
I am delighted
Regards
Boni

Bonitaj

author comment
(c) Neopoet.com. No copyright is claimed by Neopoet to original member content.