Join the Neopoet online poetry workshop and community to improve as a writer, meet fellow poets, and showcase your work. Sign up, submit your poetry, and get started.

Re: Logging out and accessing Messages

Forums: 

Dear Andrew & Technical Team..

Eversince getting on board New Neopoet after the crash...I havent been able to do the following:-

a. Logging out because i dont find the button to do that...i read somewhere that it is available via tools..but
doesnt work here. that way..

b. Accessing Private Mesages...Dan tells me that this too is available via Tools but after clicking Tools i
am getting only following links : "All Activity", "My Activity","My Work " and "Undiscovered Work" and none
to get to "Private Messages" or "Read Messages".."log out".."site activity" etc. as i learn i should
be normally getting..

I shall appreciate your help and guidance...could it be because i am not having the latest version of Internet Explorer or is it because of something else?...while on the subject of technical problems i wish to tell you that i am also able to get to "submit poem" only via the link at the bottom of the workshop page..is that the only way to get there?..

warm regards and looking forward to receive your valued response and solutions..raj...

thank you for taking note of my problem and forwarding the message to andreew to get it resolved quickly...

much love...

raj (sublime_ocean)

author comment

I'm going to change the way the menu system works to make this more intuitive. I understand your frustration.

Upgrading from Internet Explorer 6 (if that's the case) will show you the full menus.

thanks for the clarification and appreciate your confirmation that with IE 8 i would be able to view the entire menu....i will soon be making the switch from IE 6 to IE 8...

raj (sublime_ocean)

author comment

If you are seeing unusual behavior, please report it for the good of the community:

http://new.neopoet.com/contact

Posting it as a comment isn't the most efficient way to get something solved.

not wistanding the comments from

ISOLATED SELF STYLED biggies

how many others have actually read our poetry
w/o commenting ,
this feature existed in the previous set up.

Also may i suggest that only qualified established poets should comment and
not any Tom DickS and Harry
as I now see.
Thanks Andrews
Perhaps you could have
moderators as has wiki

loved

(c) Neopoet.com. No copyright is claimed by Neopoet to original member content.