Join the Neopoet online poetry workshop and community to improve as a writer, meet fellow poets, and showcase your work. Sign up, submit your poetry, and get started.

To all

Forums: 

Hello all,
I have a question of interest for the general membership
How would you like to see and be a part of our new and up coming"guest chat host" program
It would be a no strings attached hosting of a chat room, very much like open mic night or improv. night
subjects would be open and the length of the room would be up to the discretion of the host for that night.
No experience required. Then if you care to be a regular or permanent host all that is needed simple complete three guest host rooms you will be advised of a few simple do's and don't written ( already in community guidelines)
there will be someone available should a host have any questions

Think about it. Then leave your thoughts here This is a great opportunity for the membership to be heard

that you change the title of this forum to indicate its content? It may catch the eye better from the Dashboard.

I really miss regular chat and I think it would be great if people just automatically logged in while they are online. When people see that there are already others there they are more likely to drop in for a casual chat and hence keep an eye out for hosted chats.

cheers,
Jess
A new workshop on the most important element of poetry-
'Rhythm and Meter in Poetry'
https://www.neopoet.com/workshop/rhythm-and-meter-poetry

(c) Neopoet.com. No copyright is claimed by Neopoet to original member content.