Join the Neopoet online poetry workshop and community to improve as a writer, meet fellow poets, and showcase your work. Sign up, submit your poetry, and get started.

Neopoet

Forums: 

A little background.

I'm not currently active at Neopoet currently and won't be in the future.

I got pinged from a friend at Neopoet and it reminded me of Neopoet for the first time in a year and after poking around for the last couple of weeks and reading a lot of the discussions, I decided I had to note something before I went on my merry way again.

I saw some folks whining and whimpering about "the future of Neopoet" and a push towards mediocrity and I laughed aloud because the people complaining the most and whining the most define mediocrity the most and consistently have an attitude of "whatever I like is good, whatever I do not like should be driven away, shunned, ridiculed, and the people associated with it attacked on a personal level, but don't you dare tell me I am not pretty and how dare you exclude people I like no matter their behaviour."

I don't have any suggestions, I don't have any insight, I just decided to inflict my observation before I went about my business.

*sigh... YOU have been missed!!! For your insights and verbalizations!

always, Cat

When you fling poo, some of the stink sticks to you!

"The Book of Styx" can be ordered and purchased on line at:
http://eddystyx.mythramuse.com/

Good to see you if only for a bit. How's your compliment form coming along?...............stan

Have missed your input to Neopoet I always tried to read your comments as they gave a lot of relevant information about writing poetry. I would ask you to return but that is form you to decide.
If you remain away, may life in its ways bring you the better ones,
Yours Ian.T

There are a million reasons to believe in yourself,
So find more reasons to believe in others..

Can't say I missed you, so I won't.

Jus' kiddin'

You weedwacker you!

(c) Neopoet.com. No copyright is claimed by Neopoet to original member content.