Join the Neopoet online poetry workshop and community to improve as a writer, meet fellow poets, and showcase your work. Sign up, submit your poetry, and get started.

can't Create Forum topic

Forums: 

When I try to create a forum topic I get the message
"The item Community leaders is a forum container, not a forum. Select one of the forums below instead."
or
"The item Anything goes is a forum container, not a forum. Select one of the forums below instead."

yet both are "one of the forums below"

What am I doing wrong?

have you tried going to tools and then hitting "submit content" ?..................scribbler (OMG what have I done lol )

I finally had to create the forum within another where I felt it didn't properly belong

cheers,
Jess
Neopoet is a workshop. Poets take the time to read and think about your work and offer suggestions.
There is no obligation to make any changes however please acknowledge critique and comments.

author comment

Duh, is weirdelf having a dull moment?

You created the forum topic, simultaneously asking why you couldn't.

lol. I hate when that happens.

~A

p.s. It was the same on the old site, however, no one ever addressed it. Or maybe I tried to. Don't remember, so you are off the hook, elfie.

which I ended up putting in "Mentors and Workshop leaders" but I felt properly belonged in either "Community Leaders" or "Anything Goes".

Thanks Shirley, the storm didn't come anywhere near Sydney but reports coming in from Far North Queensland, where I used to live (there's a pic of my old house on Facebook), are fairly horrific. Heaps of property damage but thankfully haven't heard of any loss of life yet.

cheers,
Jess
Neopoet is a workshop. Poets take the time to read and think about your work and offer suggestions.
There is no obligation to make any changes however please acknowledge critique and comments.

author comment
(c) Neopoet.com. No copyright is claimed by Neopoet to original member content.