Join the Neopoet online poetry workshop and community to improve as a writer, meet fellow poets, and showcase your work. Sign up, submit your poetry, and get started.

Your ONLINE Persona!

What do you mean- online persona?

For me it's simple. On or off-line, home or elsewhere, if it's *in* us, sooner or later it will emerge and show itself.

Good, bad or ugly. 1000 years from now, if humans have not annihilated our species, someone will make predictions and associations.....perfectly in tune for the times of their times.. Much like Aristotle, Plato and Socrates have in their time of time.

It's all food for the soul, or brain food, but I heard talk of zombies passing many living humans up for want of *brains*.

~A

p.s. Je ne comprende pas, Rhiannon

The Mayan Calendar that was for them to use, and for us to ponder over, as with all things we don't understand we find an end as we journey to our own it is better that all things end....LOL
The mayan calendar covers a period of 5200 years and is a fifth of one cycle of where we align with the centre of the galaxy we are in every 26000 years simple, yes!
We never make a calendar that long these days as it wouldn't fit on the desks we have LOL
Aristotle, Plato and Socrates all have their place in time, it is us as 3 score and 10 that have trouble with things..
We are poets and write, why I don't really know, or want to know, but later as Einstein is as Socrates, and the great Bard is still there how many of you will be as the Bard.
Humons annihilating themselves that's not a bad Idea it would let the Earth heal.
But NO we will still be here, there, and everywhere, as a plague to the Earth, I do hope that the madness we have is only temporary.
Love you all out there, Yours Ian.T

There are a million reasons to believe in yourself,
So find more reasons to believe in others..

(c) Neopoet.com. No copyright is claimed by Neopoet to original member content.