Join the Neopoet online poetry workshop and community to improve as a writer, meet fellow poets, and showcase your work. Sign up, submit your poetry, and get started.

Attention Neopoet Members!!!

Forums: 

First off Ello to everyone,

I've really missed Neopoet.

I hope everyone is well and everything is good in your world!!

I've been away having 2 surgeries and just after I returned home from hospital I lost my brother. That's the reason for my absence.

I want you all to know my PM'S are open 24/7 if anybody has a concern, problem or technical issue please don't hesitate to contact any of us on cabinet or me? whomever really.

Its going to be so good to be back among my Neopoet family. I have missed this so much and I look forward to reading and commenting on everyone's work. This weekend I have a memorial but I will actively be back Sunday my time and I will be keeping an eye on this thread and my messages to address anything before Sunday and get that ball rolling again.

It's so good to be back

Kindest Regards

Seren/Jayne

Been thinking about you. Condolences regarding the loss of your brother, bless your heart. I hope you are healing well from your surgeries. It will be wonderful to see you on the site again. You have been missed.
Much love,
Lx

I've thought about you all often I've been keeping on top of anything to do with the site that needed my attention but I've been healing and grieving it's been one of the hardest months of my life I can tell you I'm still lost but I am back 100% on Sunday.

Thank you for your kind condolences. Ian was only 56 snd had MND he got ill in 2019. When the end came it was peaceful and a small blessing he hated being the way he was.

Much love sweet L

Jayne xxx

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.” — W.B. Yeats

author comment

So sad for you. I too lost a brother a month ago, a cousin just before that, and another family friend very recently. Makes one aware of one's mortality. Alex.

I share your pain, my heart goes out to you for all your losses. My deep condolences. I had spent a couple of weeks in ICU before my brother died, it does make one aware of how short our time earthside really is.

Kindest regards

Jayne x

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.” — W.B. Yeats

author comment

my Aussie Sis, so glad that you are on the mend, and on the way back to us. Sorry to hear about your brother. From what you said, while it was expected, it was not a thing you want to have to deal with. See you soon, Geez. Love and higgest bugs.

There is value to commenting and critique, tell us how you feel about our work.
This must be the place, 'cause there ain't no place like this place anywhere near this place.

Thank you so much, Ian was a good man he was a Baptist Church Minister and he had just got his first parsonage and had only been ministering to his prople for a couple of years and then got MND. In the end it was a blessing but of course he's going to be missed he was a young man and it's a great sadness.

Will talk to you soon,

Love and higgliest bugs

Sis x

author comment

So sad for you.
Today I met an old friend and we talked about her brother, who died recently. Grief is such a thing, gets into your bones.
I'm glad you are part of this beautiful family, a part of a family of words and emotion.
stay safe.

Jenifer Jaspa James

(c) Neopoet.com. No copyright is claimed by Neopoet to original member content.