Join the Neopoet online poetry workshop and community to improve as a writer, meet fellow poets, and showcase your work. Sign up, submit your poetry, and get started.

Long time away!!

Hello All,

Its been forever since I have had the chance to peek in here at Neopoet and see the amazing changes you have all made here! I see all the old gang from days gone by are here as well as a few new faces, I have missed all of you, and its was so nice to be able to poke around the new site and see what has changed, what has remained unchanged as well as what has been added / taken awaY!!

From my side hey, and hopefully I will be around alot more and hope to be posting some new stuff in the near future!!

Neopoet V2.0 (or is it 3 or 4?) has some pretty great new members and features, eh.
I look forward to your new works,

cheers,
Jess
A new workshop on the most important element of poetry-
'Rhythm and Meter in Poetry'
https://www.neopoet.com/workshop/rhythm-and-meter-poetry

A great welcome back to Neo..
We have as all things gone through good and bad phases.
Neopoet is good as it always comes out better no matter what happens.
I look forward to your works again and maybe to you joining the odd workshop..
Take care out there, Yours as always, Ian.T... Yenti, .. and any other alias used on Neo lol

There are a million reasons to believe in yourself,
So find more reasons to believe in others..

unopressible as always dear elf! well new work, uhm well will start posting again soon, been playing around with a few as yet unfinished works. been a long long time since I've written........

Hey Ian

thanks very much

Let life be your muse in all you do!!!

author comment
(c) Neopoet.com. No copyright is claimed by Neopoet to original member content.